Answers to the Bible Quiz: Thanks for your responses!
Our winner is Michelle B. from Nashville, TN.! Congratuations!
1. Answer: B, Book of Esther
2. Answer: C. Mary, sister of Lazarus, John 12:1-6.
3. Answer: B. Priscilla, Romans 16:3-4
4. Answer: D. Queen of Sheba, as she went to see King Solomon. 2 Chronicles 9:1-12
5. Answer: C. Ruth. Book of Ruth 1-3. daughter in law of Naomi; later wife of Boaz.
6. Answer: Zipporah , wife of Moses. Exodus: 18:2-3
7. Answer: C. Rachel. Genesis chapters 35 to 50. The first son was Joseph. The second son was Benjamin, one of the tribes of Israel.
8. Answer B: Sarai wife of Abraham, Genesis 18:9-19
9. Answer A: Jochebed, mother of Moses. Exodus books 2 to 12.
10. Answer: C. Jehosheba : 2 Chronicles 22:11-12
11. Answer: C. Deborah, Judges 4
12. Answer: D. Jesus healed all of the above.
Death: Tabitha / Dorcas Acts 9:36;
Female problems: woman with bleeding problem, Luke 8:42;
Mental illness: Mary of Magdala, Mark 16:9, Luke 8:2
13. Answer: C. Lois Timothy. Daughter was Eunice, grandson and preacher, Timothy. From 2 Timothy 1:5.
14. Answer: A. Miriam, sister of Moses, Exodus 15:20 and Elizabeth, cousin to Mary, and mother of John the Baptist. Luke 1:41-45.
[Jo Russell is a Christian teacher, speaker, author of many articles, contributor to several anthologies, and Which Button Do You Push to Get God to Come Out? A Humorous Devotional for Women, Intermedia Publishing 2011. For more chuckles and to hear a speech, enjoy excerpts of her book and tips, check her entire website options and weekly blog on buttontogod.dev.]