Schedule Jo as Your Speaker
Enjoy Jo’s humor and hope in her message Getting Over Messiness and Other Impossible Feats! She tells how after she asked for help, God smiled and used Grand Mal Embarrassing red-faced moments to help her overcome decades of being “Sloppy Jo.” Though she would like to use the after word “spotless,” she quips, “That is entirely too strong a word!” But she shows how God helps with the power to do the impossible for every challenge!
Baskets for those with no time to put together creative collections and also for non-profit program outreach, Jo is also available to do a hands-on demonstration along with a talk. She will show your group ideas from Bring on the Baskets of Blessings! Fast, Easy, Personalized and Outreach Ministry Gifts, an e-book available late 2017.
Besides custom messages written for the needs of your group, Jo has prepared talks and these are a sample of some:
- Just How Deep Is the Water Anyway? Transform fear and trembling to confidence into God’s Living Water.
- The Secrets of Razzmatazz Living. Living life to the fullest at any age with time for God, fun, and friends.
- Never Give Up! Focusing on famous failures and how they were overcome, the author shows how and why to get up every time you fall! [Adapts well to Christian as well as secular audiences.]
- What’s It’s Like Being a Writer? Whether writing in a journal, composing memoirs, fine-tuning researched non-fiction, fiction, the author guides workshop participants into publishing success.Find a nose for news, accuracy in media.
- Persuasive speeches/presentations
- Inspirational/motivational talks
- One-on-one mentoring
- Ghost writing
- Publicity/Press Releases
- Resume/business/letter writing
- Website Copy
Consider Jo Russell as your guest speaker or keynote speaker for upcoming events! Contact Jo for assignments, appearances, fund-raising or community event by using the Contact Form or calling her at 828-536-2749.
February 20, 2018 | 11:30 a.m. | Lake Havasu City, AZ:
Lighten up and laugh through Jo’s insightful talk, Getting Over Messiness and Other Impossible Feats. Location: Shugrue’s Restaurant, 1425 McCulloch Blvd., Lake Havasu City, AZ. Contact Kathy Molzen at 818-259-4003 or 928-505-3637 for tickets to the luncheon.
Noteworthy Past Presentations:
January 9 & 10, 2018: Four presentations in and around Yuma, AZ for Christian Women’s Connection.
December 9, 2017—11:00 a.m.: Luncheon at Mesa Regal RV Resort, 4700 East Main, Mesa, Arizona. Contact Sharon Moore at 575-937-4249 for more information.
Saturday, October 10, 2015
First Baptist Church of Pinetop, 1901 East White Mountain Blvd., Pinetop, AZ. (928) 367-0766. Demonstration by Jo Russell, Dolly Peck and Kara Helland.
Creative Low-Cost Meals: Demo, door prizes, hot lunch and free cookbooks. This was open to the entire community and church.
The third of five events in the “Operation Love Your Neighbor Program,” this activity was geared to reach out to low-income families in the area. The cooking demo was planned as a way to give a “hand up” to those in need instead of a “hand out.”
The information they shared helped attendees to know they aren’t alone and that God loves them!