Want to banish the blues? Thinking of hiring Jo as a speaker?
Here are four audio speeches of Jo’s for you to enjoy.
How do I Count My Blessings When the Toilet is Overflowing? Live presentation at the “Women of the Spirit” Christian Women’s Event, February 11, 2012, White Mountain United Methodist Church, Show Low, AZ.
The Choice We Have Between a Dead Egg and a Live Savior
Never Give Up!
Can Kermit and Miss Piggy Marry and Live Happily Ever After?
Speeches and Workshops
Toastmaster-trained Jo Russell will write a speech or create a workshop for your particular audience, need and topic. She will be available to help promote the event. Her involvement in community promotion and fund-raising for non-profits spans more than two decades.
Jo will provide you with a personalized bio and news release for your event.
Jo’s books are available to be purchased in bulk for organizations and churches in group Bible study fellowship. Dozens of magazines have featured her work, including humor in Arizona Highways. Recently, Jo’s stories have appeared in several anthologies, including Chicken Soup for the Soul—Shaping the New You and Heavenly Humor for the Dieter’s Soul. Jo is a popular speaker, workshop presenter, and humorist, as well as a certified Stonecroft Ministries speaker.
She brings the uplifting message in books and speaking that you can rise over the impossible—with God’s help!
Below is a partial list of speaking topics from this popular keynote and guest speaker who has also long been involved teaching Sunday Bible lessons to adults and children.
- Count your blessings even when the toilet is overflowing! Finding joy in every crazy day!
- The Value of Life As God Sees It: Every Baby Counts! [Pro-life message]
- Just How Deep is the Water Anyway? Transform fear and trembling to confidence in God’s Living Water
- Getting Over the Impossible Ask God for help in getting over the impossible and experience his sense of humor!
- New Beginnings How to start again when your resolutions died
- More Effective Time with God: Tips for one-on-one time that make a difference For Christian writers/authors: Encouragement, hands-on exercises,markets, developing your following, shameless publicity & promotion that always makes the media.
- For Non-Profit Groups: Bring on the Blessings of Baskets: Fast, Easy, Personalized and Ministry Outreach Gifts This demonstration shows and tells how to set up a community outreach program which works and easy options for assembling baskets.
- Never Give Up! Encouragement through obstacles to keep on keepin’ on! [Adapts to Christian as well as secular audience for motivation]
- Falling off the Carrot Pedestal How and why good health practices which influence and improve decades of living.
- What’s it Like Being a Writer? For Schools: A nose for news, accuracy in media stories, writing news, researched non-fiction writing journal/memoir/fiction writing.